We hope that SorBabes brings you joy during these complicated times. Here's a note regarding the health and safety of SorBabes production.
An open letter from, Mike Wells, CEO of Wells Enterprises our partner and manufacturer.
It’s during challenging times like this that I am reminded why we do what we do. If we can bring even a little joy to families across our country, we are doing our part to make days a little brighter in this time of uncertainty. As the third-generation owner of this 106 year old family business, I have a special desire to ensure that this company is here to serve families for the next one hundred years.
COVID-19 is a concern for us all. The wellbeing of our people and the safety of the product we provide are our top priorities. We have dedicated a leadership team to monitor and guide our company through this pandemic. We monitor the situation closely to ensure we’re doing all we can to protect the health of our employees and safety of our products.
We are strictly following the guidance and recommendations provided by the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) and WHO (World Health Organization), along with our local health and government officials. And while there is no evidence that the virus can be passed on through packaged foods, according to the CDC, we are taking a number of proactive measures, including:
Focusing on the health and wellness of our team by:
- Ensuring all employees who are sick (or feel sick) stay home, and giving employees flexible time off accomidations so they can prioritize their health
- Embracing social distancing and deploying our work-from-home policy for individuals whose jobs allow
- Providing access to telemedicine services and medical support, as needed, for employees and their families
- Enhancing our already stringent health and safety policies
- Significantly expanding our stringent cleaning and sanitation efforts across every location and manufacturing site
- Actively adjusting plant schedules as needed to safeguard our people and facilities and restricting facility access to critical personnel only
We are also working diligently with our partners, wholesalers and suppliers to maintain supply chain integrity and continue delivering the products you love to a store near you. As of today, production has not been disrupted and we are leveraging our multiple warehouses to meet customer needs.
As you know, this is an evolving crisis, and I, along with the Wells leadership team, will continue to evaluate the best ways to ensure the health of our employees and safety of our products. A special note of thanks to our Wells family and the men and women on the frontlines serving their communities and providing critical support to those affected by the virus.
Thank you for your support and patience – we will get through this challenging time together.