< Back to All
SorBabes No Bake PB & J Ice Box Cake
Prep time: Varies
- 1 pint SorBabes Peanut Butta Luva, slightly softened
- 1 pint SorBabes Raz n’ Berry, slightly softened
- 1 sleeve of your favorite honey graham crackers, broken up into smaller rectangles
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 3 tbs caramel sauce, plus more for serving
- 3 tbs fudge sauce
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, broken up
- 3 tbs of your favorite berry jam, plus more for serving
- Your favorite whipped cream or topping for serving
- Berries for serving
- Cooking spray and parchment paper for the loaf pan
- Lightly spray the top of the parchment paper.
- Line the bottom of the loaf pan with a single layer of graham crackers and top it with the pint of SorBabes Peanut Butta Luva, using a spoon or spatula to spread it out into an even layer.
- Drizzle on 3 tbs of caramel and the peanuts. Then layer on another single layer of graham crackers.
- Spread 3 tbs of fudge on top of the second layer of graham crackers and top it with the dark chocolate chunks.
- Next add the full pint of SorBabes Raz n’ Berry, using a spoon or spatula to spread it into an even layer. Top the sorbet with 3 tbs berry jam and a final single layer of graham crackers, pressing them in firmly. Wrap the loaf pan and freeze 6 hours and up to overnight.
- To unmold, invert the loaf pan onto a cutting board or serving platter and cover in a hot, damp towel. You may need to repeat this a few times. The loaf pan should loosen away from the cake and pull right off. Remove and discard the parchment paper.
- Immediately slice into 8 to 10 slices and enjoy with berries, your favorite whipped cream or topping, extra jam and caramel sauce.