SorBabes Shakes: Shake it up! SorBabes Style. Our whole vibe is about shakin’ things up in the world of frozen treats, so obviously we’re all about a great milkshake, that’s a little unexpected. We’ve got something bright and fruity, and something rich and chocolatey to hit all your cravings.
Passionailla Shake Ingredients
- ½ pint SorBabes Passionilla
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- About ½ cup Coconut Chips
- 3 tbs Vanilla Frosting
- Optional banana and citrus slices
- 3 tbs Whip Cream or Dairy free Whip Cream
Cocoa Haze Shake Ingredients
- ½ pint SorBabes Cocoa Haze
- ¼ cup Hazelnut or Almond Milk
- About ½ cup chopped, toasted hazelnuts
- 3 tbs Chocolate Frosting
- Optional Dark Chocolate shavings
- 3 tbs whip cream
Passionilla Shake Instructions
- Paint the top two inches of your glass with Vanilla Frosting and roll it in Caramel Coconut Chips to coat the frosting
- Combine ½ pint of SorBabes Passionilla with ¼ cup Vanilla Almond Milk in a blender, and blend until smooth
- Pour into the decorated glass, and garnish with your favorite tropical fruits and a dollop of whip cream. Enjoy right away in the sunshine.
Cocoa Haze Shake Instructions
- Paint the top two inches of the glass with about 3 TBS of Chocolate frosting and roll it in crushed, toasted hazelnuts to coat.
- In a blender combine ½ pint of Cocoa Haze SorBabes, mixed with 1/4 cup “Milk”, and blend until smooth
- Pour into the decorated glass, and garnish with whip cream and some grated dark chocolate on top. Enjoy right away!