SorBabes Sundae Supper
Do you ever just wanna polish off a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs AND THEN a brownie sundae? Yeah, us too. All. The. Time. And there’s no shame in that game. But sometimes we need another option. No matter if you’re vegan, gluten free, or just wanna get some more plants in your life, SorBabes has got you covered. So go ahead and enjoy your spaghetti and meatballs (we’ll wait).
- 1 Box Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- Swap out the eggs for 1/2 cup mashed, super ripe banana
- Swap out the vegetable oil for 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Coconut oil, melted
For Cherry Compote (optional but, we just love a cherry on top):
- 16 oz frozen cherries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- In a pot combine 16 oz frozen cherries, 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tbs cornstarch and bring to a boil, cooking until thickened, about 2 minutes. Chill.
For SorBabes Sundae (combine in a bowl):
- Two Brownies
- 3 large Scoops of your favorite SorBabes flavors *We love Raz n’ Berry, Pistachio & Caramel and Peanut Buttah Luva, but, do you.
- 3 Tbs cherry compote
- Optional toppings
- Chopped nuts, your favorite dairy free whipped cream
- Enjoy and don’t even think about feeling guilty!