Babes n' Bubbles Cocktail
Tis the season for sipping bubbles and the SorBabes never miss a good party. We love Babe Sparkling Pinot Grigio to top off this seasonal cocktail with our Maraschino Cranberries.
- 1 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup maraschino
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Vanilla bean, seeds and pod, optional
- Sparkling white wine
- 1 pint SorBabes Jam n’ Lemon
- Bring the Maraschino, water, sugar and vanilla bean to boil. Add cranberries and simmer until you see a few berries pop. Remove from heat and let steep, covered but vented, and cool to room temp.
- Cover fully and chill overnight. Keep up to 6 months refrigerated.
- To serve, scoop about 1 oz of Jam N’ Lemon SorBabes into the bottom of your favorite cocktail glass, top with a few of the Maraschino cranberries and some of their liquid. Top with Sparkling Pinot Grigio. Cheers!