SorBabes Birthday Cake
There are very few things in this world better than Birthday Cake. Except maybe a rainbow ice cream birthday cake. So we made one and hope you will too. It’s great for a crowd, gluten and dairy free and it’ll serve about 18 of your favorite people!
- 10" springform pan lined with a parchment paper circle
- 5 Dark Chocolate Brownies
- 1 1/2 pint each of 6 SorBabes Flavors: Cocoa Haze, Café Almond, Pistachio & Caramel, Raz n’ Berry, Passionilla and Jam n’ Lemon.
- Natural Sprinkles
- In a food processor, grind up the Brownies until you have a fine crumb.
- Press the crumbs into the pan creating an even layer on the bottom.
- Working with 1 flavor at a time, temper 2 pints of SorBabes until just soft enough to scoop and spread easily.
- Starting with Cocoa Haze, fill the springform pan with 1 ½ pint of SorBabes and spread into an even layer *using an off-set spatula. Freeze for 30 minutes before adding the next layer.
- Continue with the next layer of Café Almond, then Pistachio & Caramel, Raz N’ Berry, Passionilla and finish with Jam N’ Lemon using it to “frost” the top. Feel free to do some fun swooshes here with the offset. *Be sure to freeze the cake for 30 minutes between adding layers so they don’t melt into each other. Freeze overnight.
- To unmold run the sides of the pan under warm warm to release. Take off the outer ring to reveal 6 beautiful layers. Decorate with Natural Sprinkles.
- To slice, allow to sit a room temp for about 5 to 10 minutes. Run a knife under hot water to slice.