SorBabes Bon Bons and Pops
There’s so many ways to enjoy SorBabes, and these little pops and bonbons are just another fun way to have some plant based dessert fun!
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 pint each Pistachio & Caramel SorBabes and Raz n’ Berry SorBabes
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 4 Tbs Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- Line two 8” square cake pans with saran wrap. Press 1 pint of Pistachio & Caramel into one pan, spreading it into an even layer. Fill the second pan with Raz n’ Berry and smooth into an even layer.
- Break each whole graham cracker into 3 even rectangles, for a total of 24. Line up and gently press 12 rectangles into each pan of SorBabes, 4x3, leaving a little space between each. Freeze at least 2 hours.
- Unmold the SorBabes from the pan, loosening the sides with a butter knife and pulling gently at the edges of the saran wrap up.
- With a knife cut along side the graham crackers to make rectangle bon bons, with the graham cracker as the base of each. *Transfer any trim back into the SorBabes pint container and quickly refreeze. You can use this for a shake another time, or just eat it as usual, we just hate to waste something so delicious!
- Transfer each bonbon, graham cracker side down, to a wire rack on top of a sheet tray and put back into the freezer.
Instructions For Magic Shell:
- Melt the chips together with 4 Tbs coconut oil and mix until smooth. This can be done over a double boiler in a heat proof bowl, or in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- When bonbons are frozen solid, drizzle the Raz n’ Berry bonbons with the chocolate magic shell, freeze again.
- Dip the tops of the pistachio bonbons into the shell and quickly top with some chopped pistachio before it hardens. Freeze again.
- Optional, insert lollipop or small popsicle sticks into the narrow side of the bon bons for little SorBabes pops! These will keep in the freezer, in a container, for up to 4 weeks, so you can enjoy them at your leisure!