< Back to All
SorBabes Bon Bons and Pops
There’s so many ways to enjoy SorBabes, and these little pops and bonbons are just another fun way to have some plant based dessert fun!
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 pint each Pistachio & Caramel SorBabes and Raz n’ Berry SorBabes
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 4 Tbs Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- Line two 8” square cake pans with saran wrap. Press 1 pint of Pistachio & Caramel into one pan, spreading it into an even layer. Fill the second pan with Raz n’ Berry and smooth into an even layer.
- Break each whole graham cracker into 3 even rectangles, for a total of 24. Line up and gently press 12 rectangles into each pan of SorBabes, 4x3, leaving a little space between each. Freeze at least 2 hours.
- Unmold the SorBabes from the pan, loosening the sides with a butter knife and pulling gently at the edges of the saran wrap up.
- With a knife cut along side the graham crackers to make rectangle bon bons, with the graham cracker as the base of each. *Transfer any trim back into the SorBabes pint container and quickly refreeze. You can use this for a shake another time, or just eat it as usual, we just hate to waste something so delicious!
- Transfer each bonbon, graham cracker side down, to a wire rack on top of a sheet tray and put back into the freezer.
Make the Magic Shell:
- Melt the chips together with 4 Tbs coconut oil and mix until smooth. This can be done over a double boiler in a heat proof bowl, or in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- When bonbons are frozen solid, drizzle the Raz n’ Berry bonbons with the chocolate magic shell, freeze again.
- Dip the tops of the pistachio bonbons into the shell and quickly top with some chopped pistachio before it hardens. Freeze again.
- Optional, insert lollipop or small popsicle sticks into the narrow side of the bon bons for little SorBabes pops! These will keep in the freezer, in a container, for up to 4 weeks, so you can enjoy them at your leisure!